We are always keen to rescue more dogs, but this is only achievable with the help of our fosterers. The dogs we rescue are healthy, sociable and some of them will even be cat tested. The dogs needing to be fostered will vary in size, sex, and age. The length of time the dog is in foster will also vary, depending on how quickly we can find them their forever home. As a DogsnHomes fosterer, you will receive 24/7 support from us and we will provide you with all of the essentials.
Must live within a 5-10 mile radius of GU52 postcode and have experience of owning your own dogs
– Work from home/be at home during the day
– Have direct access to a private garden
– If you already have a dog or cat, they must be dog-friendly and ideally the dog should be spayed/neutered. If not, you will only be able to foster a dog of the same sex.
– We will require you to sign our Fosterers Contract, setting out your responsibilities and those that you can expect from us.
NB: Because of the time we invest in setting someone up to become a fosterer, we do not permit them to adopt the first dog they foster.
Fostering is not a short cut to getting to the front of the queue to adopt from us. Almost all our dogs go straight into their forever homes when they arrive and do not go into foster.
1. Please fill out our FOSTERING APPLICATION FORM and press send at the end.
2. You will receive an email acknowledging your submission and setting out the next steps. Please check your spam / junk folders!
3. If your application is suitable and meets our criteria, we will contact you again to arrange a video home check.
4. If you are then approved as a fosterer, we will make contact with you should we have a dog that needs to be put into foster.
You will be amazed at how rewarding an experience it is to help a puppy or dog start their new life. The more fosterers we have on board, the more dogs we can rescue. So, become a valued member of the DogsnHomes family and sign up to become a fosterer today!