Sami is a lovely little boy with a fantastic temperament. He is a very well balanced pup and has a very happy-go-lucky attitude. He has been well socialised around other dogs and people, and he has a great attitude. He is very playful with his canine pals, but is also very respectful to them. He is also a little cuddle monster and loves being fussed over! Like his brother (Santi), Sami is the perfect combination of playful and affectionate. He is very sweet-natured and is going to continue flourishing into a beautiful boy, both inside and out.
Health: Sami is fully vaccinated and has been treated for fleas, ticks and worms. He also comes with his own passport.
Arrival: He arrives with us towards the end of May
Size: Medium once fully grown
DOB: He will be approx. 4.5 months old when he arrives with us in May
Cat tested: Yes - passed
History: Sami and Santi were found dumped in a tiny cardboard box, along with their mum. Sadly, their other sibling didn't survive. They were freezing cold and emaciated when they were found, and they would've only been a few hours away from death. Luckily, Sami, Santi and their mum are very happy and healthy now and remain together in a foster home. His mum is the dog in the last photo.
Why adopt through DogsHomes Rescue?
- Full rescue back-up if needed
- Access to training resources, including discounted rates if you sign-up with our recommended trainers and behaviourists
- Membership of our exclusive online community where you can connect with over 500 of our adoptive families and fosterers, share updates and swap advice
- Invitation to DogsnHomes events, including group walks and fundraising efforts
- Loan of the essentials (e.g. a harnesses, collar, lead, dog tag, crate for safe car transportation etc.) if required, until your pup has settled in.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FULFILL THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
LOCATION - We prefer our adopters to live within 60mins drive of GU52 so we can give backup if required.
FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN UNDER 10 - We will only adopt to families with children over the age of 10, unless there is already a dog in the household.
As we have so many applying, regrettably we are unable to respond to your application if you do not fulfil the above criteria.