Nibbles Please really is such a fantastic puppy! She has the sweetest of natures, and is really a huge cuddle monster and love bug. Even though she is going to be a big dog once she's fully grown (possibly the size of a Labrador), we think she will still want to curl up on your lap for a cuddle! She is very playful and is very friendly towards other dogs, both big and small. She plays very nicely with them, and is also very respectful towards other dogs. She is used to wearing a harness and is going for short walks around the local village, so is getting used to being on lead. She travels well and really is such a gorgeous girl, both inside and out!
Health: Nibbles Please is fully vaccinated and has been treated for fleas, ticks and worms. She also comes with her own passport.
Arrival: She arrives with us in the first week of June
Size: Medium-large once fully grown
DOB: She will be approx. 4 months old when she arrives in June
Cat tested: Not yet
History: Nibbles Please and her siblings were found in the rubbish bin when they were only a few days old. Thankfully they were found very soon, so they have absolutely no recollection of their tough starts in life, and can only a remember a life in their foster home, where they have been shown so much love and care. Her siblings have all found homes in Portugal.
Why adopt through DogsHomes Rescue?
- Full rescue back-up if needed
- Access to training resources, including discounted rates if you sign-up with our recommended trainers and behaviourists
- Membership of our exclusive online community where you can connect with over 500 of our adoptive families and fosterers, share updates and swap advice
- Invitation to DogsnHomes events, including group walks and fundraising efforts
- Loan of the essentials (e.g. a harnesses, collar, lead, dog tag, crate for safe car transportation etc.) if required, until your pup has settled in.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FULFILL THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
LOCATION - We prefer our adopters to live within 60mins drive of GU52 so we can give backup if required.
FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN UNDER 10 - We will only adopt to families with children over the age of 10, unless there is already a dog in the household.
As we have so many applying, regrettably we are unable to respond to your application if you do not fulfil the above criteria.