As you can see, Laura is an adorable little girl! Despite her diddy size, she has a huge personality and loves to play! She is very sociable with other dogs, and despite her small size, she'll play a game of fetch or tug of war with any size dog. She is friendly, playful and inquisitive, and enjoys exploring the world around her. She is also a little cuddle monster and is very affectionate. She is definitely a lap dog, and will take any opportunity to jump into your lap and have a cuddle! She really is such a fantastic puppy with a wonderful temperament.
Laura is fit and healthy and will have had a full health check prior to arriving. She has already had her rabies jab and will be fully vaccinated and treated for fleas, ticks and worms. She will also come with her own pet passport.
Arrival: Mid April 2022
Date of Birth: 30/12/2021
Cat tested: Yes - passed
History: Laura was dumped and left to fend for herself. Thankfully she was found in the nick of time and is a very healthy and happy puppy.
Why adopt through DogsHomes Rescue?
- Full rescue back-up if needed
- Access to training resources, including discounted rates if you sign-up with our recommended trainers and behaviourists
- Membership of our exclusive online community where you can connect with over 500 of our adoptive families and fosterers, share updates and swap advice
- Invitation to DogsnHomes events, including group walks and fundraising efforts
- Loan of the essentials (e.g. a harnesses, collar, lead, dog tag, crate for safe car transportation etc.) if required, until your pup has settled in.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FULFILL THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
LOCATION - We prefer our adopters to live within 60mins drive of GU52 so we can give backup if required.
FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN UNDER 10 - We will only adopt to families with children over the age of 10, unless there is already a dog in the household.
As we have so many applying, regrettably we are unable to respond to your application if you do not fulfil the above criteria.