Esme is an absolute sweetheart, and a fluffy one at that! She has a beautiful temperament and is a very calm, gentle puppy. She has been well socialised around other dogs, and she enjoys spending her days playing with her sisters and the other dogs at her foster home. She also enjoys playing with people, and she loves nothing more than a cuddle and giving affection after a fun day of being a pup. She is a very relaxed, easy-going, and just goes with the flow. Esme is a fabulous pup both inside and out, and is going to make her adopters very happy indeed.
Health: Esme is fully vaccinated and has been treated for fleas, ticks and worms. She also comes with her own passport.
Arrival: She arrives with us towards the end of May
Size: Medium/Large once fully grown
DOB: She will be approx. 4.5 months old when she arrives with us in May
Cat tested: Yes - passed
History: The 'E bunch' were dumped in a cardboard box in front of the canil in the north of Portugal. They were found in early February, when it still gets to minus degrees at night, so they must've been freezing cold. They are very sweet and chilled out puppies, and they will become agile and patient dogs.
Why adopt through DogsHomes Rescue?
- Full rescue back-up if needed
- Access to training resources, including discounted rates if you sign-up with our recommended trainers and behaviourists
- Membership of our exclusive online community where you can connect with over 500 of our adoptive families and fosterers, share updates and swap advice
- Invitation to DogsnHomes events, including group walks and fundraising efforts
- Loan of the essentials (e.g. a harnesses, collar, lead, dog tag, crate for safe car transportation etc.) if required, until your pup has settled in.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FULFILL THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
LOCATION - We prefer our adopters to live within 60mins drive of GU52 so we can give backup if required.
FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN UNDER 10 - We will only adopt to families with children over the age of 10, unless there is already a dog in the household.
As we have so many applying, regrettably we are unable to respond to your application if you do not fulfil the above criteria.